HDMI Audio Extractor, SPDIF + RCA Stereo with ARC
The PROHDMIAUDEXT11 audio extractor supports 3D, 4K x 2K, ARC. It allows one HDMI or one MHL source input and one HDMI output to be connected to one HD Display (like TV or Projector) and extraction of the audio to one SPDIF audio out + one L/R Stereo audio out. The device supports an ARC function which enables one connection between your TV and whatever you use to create sound e.g. a receiver or a sound bar.
Comes complete with a 5V DC power supply (UK Plug), 1 metre High Speed HDMI Lead, 1 metre 2 x RCA / Phono Lead and user guide.
- One HDMI or One MHL input converter to one HDMI + One SPDF + One LR Audio Out.
- Output audio support: SPDIF + R/L analogue Audio Output via RCA phono sockets.
- Supports Full HD 1080P, Full 3D, 4K x 2K resolution.
- Supports ARC Function: Without adding one extra HDMI Cable, it can reverse the audio to the AV Amplifier via the HDMI Cable connection with an HD TV while the HD TV receives both the audio and video content.
- HDMI/ MHL working in dual mode, can reduce the number of ports.
- HDMI to achieve the synchronization of audio signal separation.
- There are three kinds of audio mode options; ADV / 2.0CH / 5.1CH.
- LED indication: when source or sink is working, LED relative to is lit.
- No loss of audio / video quality.
- Audio Extractor unit
- User Instructions
- 5V DC Power Supply
- 1 metre High Speed HDMI Lead
- 1 metre 2 x RCA / Phono Lead